The THIRD show of the 2016 — 2017 Season
Saturday 12 November 2016 Barrels
Arena: Clark (The NEW Arena to the South)
the East end of Sixth Street in
Save Time: Download the NEW Show Sign‑up Form
FAST Times, FUN Times for All!
Year End Awards Banquet
Sunday 30 October 2016
- Place: Pikes Peak Park
- Time: Lunch at 11:00 am
12:00 pm: Awards Ceremony
Who Gets To Bring What ...
If your last name begins with ... Please bring ...
- A – I: Bring a Side Dish
- J – Q: Bring Water and/or Sodas
- R – Z: Bring a Dessert
- Lunch provided by Modjeska Mavericks.
- Please BYO Chairs.
See the Awards Banquet Page for more information and what to bring..
NOTE: July was the final show of the 2015 – 2016 season. Placings were NOT announced. There were NO day awards or hi–point announced. There were no buy–backs. Final Season Results and Standings will be announced at the Awards Banquet in the fall.
Just a Reminder...
- To qualify for Year–End Awards, you much ride one of the last three shows of the season. (May, June, or July).
- To qualify for Year–End awards, you MUST work one-half of one event at each show you attend.
- Cell Phones are NOT allowed while working! Please put your Cell Phone away and stay focused on your job. (This is for safety AND to ensure that times are written down correctly.)
- You may have someone else work for you (just let us know).
- Children under 11 years old MUST have an adult accompany them while working.
New and Exciting ... Online Forms ...
Please ensure you completely fill out your Show Sign‑up Form!
The Importance of Forms: It is very important that every rider fill out the Show Sign‑up form COMPLETELY ... this is not only for the club. It is also for CGA so that all your shows and points are properly recorded for you and your horse.
The Good News: You can download the Sign‑up Form HERE and fill it out once. Then each show, just change the date, print it out and sign it. Much easier and your information will be exactly the same every time!
Please Note: Microsoft Edge does not play well with others. If you are using Microsoft Edge as your browser, you must download the forms and open them on your computer in order to fill them out. Then you may save them and just change the date each show.
- Regular Show Sign‑up
- Club Membership Form for Norco Residents
- Club Membership Form for Non‑Norco Residents
You do NOT have to fill in the form again and again for every show ... Click Here for more information.
Save Time, Save Ink ...
This is YOUR web site ... help make it great ...
- Check back often for new features and updated information.
- Email the with photos of Mavericks' and CGA events.
- Dig out those photos from days-gone-by!
- Email the with comments or suggestions for new features on YOUR web site. NS VPS 2.2